Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/05/01 00:56:55 UTC

Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-05-01

See [1] for call and IRC information.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call

Agenda

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

2007-03-20 - All Woden committers should try to get tied in to the Apache
Web
of Trust.
2007-03-29
Lawrence: Neil Graham will sign my key. Graham and I cross signed.
Graham: I spoke to Tim Ellison who said he can sign my key.
Lawrence: Neil Graham signed my key. I need to update the keys file.
Arthur: I haven't created a key yet. I'll look up the note on the dev list
to find out how to do this.
Graham: Lawrence, now that Neil has signed your key am I tied in?
Lawrence: Yes. However, the more signatures we have the better for tying
in to the Web of Trust. The further you are away in the chain linking you
to someone else the less they can trust you.
2007-04-17
John: I'm working with Graham to learn how to sign public keys.
Lawrence: You can get your key signed in parallel by several people. The
signatures will be merged by gpg.
John: Graham, you're using a GUI.
Graham: Yes. If I can find the link I'll send it to the list.
Lawrence: John and I are in the process of cross signing each other's
keys.
2007-04-24
John: I've figured out how to import a key. Lawrence and I will cross sign

today.
Lawrence: John and Graham need to cross sign. I will close this action
after that's complete.

2007-04-17 - John and Graham will create a proposed date for M8.
2007-04-24
John: We didn't have a chance to discuss this yet.

2007-04-17 - John will post to the Woden dev list about removing the SAX
attribution.
2007-04-24
John: I want to take a look through the source before posting this.

2. Milestone 8 (M8) Status - John Kaputin

3. Development Discussion - All

4. Other Business - All

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Re: Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-05-01

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Thanks for taking care of this Sriram.

Lawrence

"sriram m" <sr...@gmail.com>
04/30/2007 08:43 PM
Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-05-01

John/Lawrence/Team,

                As requested in the minutes of the previous week's conf
call, I have snail mailed the ICLA form.

  John - I'll look out for your suggestions on the JIRA.

   Sriram

Posted by sriram m <sr...@gmail.com>.
John/Lawrence/Team,