Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Smith, Mitchell" <mi...@cwc.com> on 2014/04/30 22:10:42 UTC

[users@httpd] mod proxy no response from http post

Hi,

I have an application where a http post is sent to a service which returns
a 202 status code.

I am trying to pass this via my apache httpd server to maintain same
origin, and reduce the access into the private network.

What appears to happen however is:
 - Client sends http post
- httpd correctly forwards the post to the application endpoint
- The Endpoint responds to the request
- httpd never forwards that response back to the client
- Client timeout waiting for a response

Has anyone seen this behavior before, or any ideas on why this is happening.

So far my thoughts are, that its specific to the http 202 response as
another applicaion with similar functionality responds with a 200 status
code and this is returned to the client

Regards
Mitchell

Cable & Wireless Communications Plc is a company registered in England & Wales with number:
07130199 and offices located at 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ