Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Roger Whitcomb <rw...@apache.org> on 2016/01/14 21:37:06 UTC

Re: Want a Mentor

Hi Kapil,
     I just wanted to reach out to see if you might be interested in the
Apache Pivot project (http://pivot.apache.org)?  This is written in
Java, and is an alternative to Java Swing, JavaFX and/or SWT as a way to
build rich Java GUI applications.
     We (as the Pivot PMC) haven't really setup any formal projects for
mentees yet, but I know of a lot of things that could be done, if you
are at all interested.

Let us know,
~Roger Whitcomb
Apache Pivot PMC Chair

Re: Want a Mentor

Posted by Saroj Gharat <sa...@gmail.com>.
Stop

Re: Want a Mentor

Posted by Larry Heppner <la...@gmail.com>.
Stop

Re: Pivot - Airavata GSOC Project

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <rw...@apache.org>.
Hi Bikramjeet,
     I allowed your message to go through to the Pivot Developer's
list.  And thank you.  We would like to help you take this proposal into
Pivot, and can definitely help with the technical aspects of that.
     But, first, can you take a look at the website:
http://pivot.apache.org, and then sign up on the developer's list by
following the instructions here: http://pivot.apache.org/lists.html

Thank you,
~Roger Whitcomb

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <rw...@apache.org>.
Hi Bikramjeet,

Posted by Bikramjeet Singh <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi sir,

Posted by Bikramjeet Singh <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi sir,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Bikramjeet,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Bikramjeet,

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com>.
Hi Suresh,
	Any update?

Thanks,
~Roger

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com>.
Hi Suresh,
	Any update?

Thanks,
~Roger

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Great!  Let me know.

~Roger

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Great!  Let me know.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Roger,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Roger,

Re: Want a Mentor

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Re: Want a Mentor

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Re: Want a Mentor

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Re: Want a Mentor

Posted by Chema Polo <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roger,

Fwd: Want a Mentor

Posted by Kapil Jain <ka...@gmail.com>.
Please add me to the project list.

That will be a great opportunity. I will be very much interested. Thanks
for you offer.

Please let me know how can I help ( when ever )

Regards,
Kapil

Re: Want a Mentor

Posted by Kapil Jain <ka...@gmail.com>.