Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/14 12:39:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: r889137 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/instrument/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/tests/java/lang/instrument: HelloWorldTest.java InstrumentTestHelper.java agents/HelloWorldAgent.java

In message <20...@d12av01.megacenter.de.ibm.com>,
Mark Hindess writes:

> In message <64...@mail.gmail.com>,
> regis xu writes:
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Mark Hindess
> > <ma...@googlemail.com>wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm not convinced it is just a local configuration problem.  It
> > > works for me with an IBM VM but fails with DRLVM.
> > >
> > > Regards, Mark.
> >
> > It passed for me with both IBM vm and drlvm. Can you reproduce it
> > on your machine? Patch[1] may help to find out what happened on the
> > forked process.
>
> Not sure why it passed for you on DRLVM without -javaagent support but
> now the code freeze is over I've committed r901641 to re-applied the
> patch to support this flag and I expect the tests to be functional
> again now.

I'm still seeing errors from these tests with DRLVM. In particular I'm
seeing ABORTs with an error like:

  Element was inserted second time in MapEx!

from the child processes.

-Mark.