Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by kacireddy <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/12 08:08:18 UTC

paypal with ofbiz

Hi guys,

      I am testing shoppingcart application in ofbiz with paypal.If the
paypal user login in paypal developer central before placing the order then
it is working fine, but with out loging in paypal developer central if he
place the order it is asking to login in paypal developer central. If I
login inpaypal developer central, shopping cart information (items details)
what I place order is missing.

     can any one help me to solve this problem .

    Thanks in advance

    Sandhya

Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.