Posted to users@felix.apache.org by ajinkya prabhune <aj...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/03 08:15:46 UTC

Hi

Hello,

I am new to ipojo and I am trying to use annotation.
The first this I want to do is use ipojo with equinox but when I try to make
my own project its not working.
The example that is on ipojo works correctly.

Also the entry added ipojo-component in the manifest is something that i
dint understand.

can someone explain how to make a ipojo component/service using eclipse
equinox and without ant or maven..

--
Thank you and Regards
Ajinkya Prabhune

Re: Hi

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 03.05.11 10:52, "ajinkya prabhune" <aj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>What I mean is can I use ipojo without ant or maven build. and if yes then
>how do i generate
>ipojo-component in manifest...

There are several ways:
* A couple of eclipse plugins are available such as:
http://forge.isandlatech.com:3080/eclipse/
* the online manipulator avoids the offline manipulation:
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-ipojo-online-manipulator.html

Regards,

Clement

Re: Hi

Posted by ajinkya prabhune <aj...@gmail.com>.

--
Thank you and Regards
Ajinkya Prabhune

Re: Hi

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.

On 03.05.11 10:30, "ajinkya prabhune" <aj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi
>Thanks for the quick reply.
>But can I make something with ipojo from scratch in Equinox. ?

You need the iPOJO runtime bundle (core) and provision iPOJO-powered
bundles (see my other mail).

Regards,

Clement

Re: Hi

Posted by ajinkya prabhune <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Hi

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 03.05.11 08:15, "ajinkya prabhune" <aj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am new to ipojo and I am trying to use annotation.
>The first this I want to do is use ipojo with equinox but when I try to
>make
>my own project its not working.
>The example that is on ipojo works correctly.
>
>Also the entry added ipojo-component in the manifest is something that i
>dint understand.
>
>can someone explain how to make a ipojo component/service using eclipse
>equinox and without ant or maven..

iPOJO relies on a manipulation step (Generating the ipojo-components of
the manifest). For Eclipse, you should have a look to:
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-ipojo-eclipse-integration.html

Regards,

Clement