Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2014/03/05 11:33:11 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Tajo from the Incubator

Hi Folks,

This VOTE has passed with the following tallies:

+1
Chris Mattmann*
David Nalley*
Jake Farrell*
Hyunsik Choi
Edward J. Yoon
Eli Reisman

* - indicates IPMC

I will go ahead and add the resolution to the board agenda for
March 2014.

Thanks all for VOTE'ing!

Cheers,
Chris