Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Bohnenberger, Keith" <KB...@mcdonaldbradley.com> on 2003/10/21 21:25:22 UTC

early access

I work on the architecture team for a company using Apache Axis to
support its web services development.
Do you have any relationships with companies in which you give early
access code and the company does some testing and gives feedback?

Specifically, I am interested in any progress you are making towards
Axis 1.2.  The architecture team here is responsible for staying ahead
of the development team in new technology and new release research.  We
are currently using Axis 1.1 in development and production.  I realize
that the JAX-RPC and SAAJ specs are still in early access themselves.

Keith Bohnenberger