Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com> on 2022/12/01 07:54:02 UTC

Re:Re:Re: [Discuss] Doris 1.2 release kickoff

Hi all,
Now branch-1.2-lts is freezed and will be protected later.
Any new PRs with bug fix should be labeled with "dev/1.2.0", and once it has been merged into branch-1.2-lts, it shoud be changed to "dev/1.2.0-merged"
You can see all pending PR here[1] and all merged PR here[2]

The vote for 1.2.0 will be started soon.

[1] https://github.com/apache/doris/labels/dev%2F1.2.0
[2] https://github.com/apache/doris/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Adev%2F1.2.0-merged

--

此致!Best Regards