Posted to feathercast@apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/29 11:35:20 UTC

Feathercast: FlexJS Summit

Hi Chris

In preparation for Apachecon would you be available for an interview for
Feathercast to talk about the FlexJS Summit? Ideas for things to include
about are:

  * What is the FlexJS Summit?
  * What audience is it aimed at?
  * What's on the schedule? (Are there any specific highlights?)
  * Why should people attend?
  * When is it? Do you need to pay separately?

I'm also happy to cover any specific areas that you'd like to promote.
Please let me know if you are interested, and if so, when could be a
good time for you over the next week or so.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Feathercast: FlexJS Summit

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris

(ccing Feathercast mailing list for info)

Just confirming our Feathercast interview re FlexJS Summit for tomorrow
(12th April) via Skype at 6pm.

Please let me have your skype address and I'll add you to my contacts.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Sharan,

I’m absolutely interested in this … every sort of promotion for FlexJS is good ☺

But I’d better prepare the answers for our questions prior to the interview … so give me a day or so to do that, would that be ok?