Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/27 15:32:20 UTC

Pig, HBaseStorage, HBase, JRuby and Sinatra

I wrote a tutorial around HBase, JRuby and Pig that I thought would be of
interest to the HBase users list:
http://hortonworks.com/blog/pig-as-hadoop-connector-part-two-hbase-jruby-and-sinatra/

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com

Re: Pig, HBaseStorage, HBase, JRuby and Sinatra

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Doug Meil
<do...@explorysmedical.com> wrote:

> I think somewhere in here in the RefGuide would workÅ
>
> http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#other.info.sites

That looks good.  We don't have a pig section in the refguide?  You up
for adding a paragraph Russell?  Could link to your blog in footnote
too?
St.Ack

Re: Pig, HBaseStorage, HBase, JRuby and Sinatra

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Russell Jurney
<ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, and if possible the HBase and JRuby page needs to be updated.  If you
> can grant me wiki access, I can edit it myself.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/JRuby

I added access for a login of RussellJurney (Sorry.  I believe this
the second time you asked for access.  My bad).
St.Ack

Re: Pig, HBaseStorage, HBase, JRuby and Sinatra

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.