Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Rajen Aldis <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/26 03:54:26 UTC

Error on installation

Hello,

I'm attempting to do a 3.1.1 User install and everything went well until I
tried to load the aggregate plain text processor at which point I get the
following error message:

org.apache.uima.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of
annotator class
"org.apache.ctakes.dependency.parser.ae.ClearNLPDependencyParserAE" failed.
(Descriptor:
file:/Applications/apache-ctakes-3.1.1/desc/ctakes-dependency-parser/desc/analysis_engine/ClearNLPDependencyParserAE.xml)

Any guidance would be much appreciated!

RE: Error on installation

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
That is usually a classpath error.
What command are you using the start the program, for example, are you using
bin/runctakesCVD.sh

the runctakesCVD script and bat file are supposed to set the classpath for you

-- James