Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com> on 2010/01/07 14:46:12 UTC

maven-gae-plugin integration with photark-appengine-wepp

Hi.

Right now we have  to upload the photark-appengie-webapp to google everytime
we make a change...we should only upload the working version to the
google..We are using deploy.sh for uploading the application.
All the development and testing should be done on the local machine.This
will save a lot of time.

I have integrated maven-gae-plugin(http://www.kindleit.net/maven_gae_plugin/)
with photark-appengine-webapp.Now we can run the google-appengine-webapp on
the local machine(http://localhost:8080) and once we are sure its working
locally we can deploy it on the GAE.

Goals
# mvn net.kindleit:maven-gae-plugin:0.4.2:run
# mvn net.kindleit:maven-gae-plugin:0.4.2:update

Here by i am sending  patch..Please have look...

Regards
Avdhesh

Re: maven-gae-plugin integration with photark-appengine-wepp

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 6:46 AM, Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Right now we haveĀ  to upload the photark-appengie-webapp to google everytime
> we make a change...we should only upload the working version to the
> google..We are using deploy.sh for uploading the application.
> All the development and testing should be done on the local machine.This
> will save a lot of time.
>
> I have integrated
> maven-gae-plugin(http://www.kindleit.net/maven_gae_plugin/) with
> photark-appengine-webapp.Now we can run the google-appengine-webapp on the
> local machine(http://localhost:8080) and once we are sure its working
> locally we can deploy it on the GAE.
>
> Goals
> # mvn net.kindleit:maven-gae-plugin:0.4.2:run
> # mvn net.kindleit:maven-gae-plugin:0.4.2:update
>
> Here by i am sendingĀ  patch..Please have look...
>
> Regards
> Avdhesh

Very good Avdesh, would you mind creating a JIRA and attaching the
file there giving permission for us to use it in the project.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende