Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Byunghoon Lim <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/24 05:36:54 UTC

[GSoC 2016] Kudu I do Kudu? lol

Hello, Kudu community,

I am Hoon Lim, a participant of Google Summer of Code this year.
I applied to Apache Tajo which supports a robust big data relational and
distributed data warehouse system for Apache Hadoop
and am going to work on *Support Kudu as one of Tajo's Storage[TAJO-2046] *in
Apache Tajo during the program*.*

*(Please refer to the following link if you are interested in what I am
going to work
on: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=62689318
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=62689318>)*

I think the kudu project is a phenomenon and many people are eager for it.
For this reason, I am very honored and pleased that I could get an
opportunity to make a connection between Apache Kudu and Apache Tajo.

I might be bothering you guys while I am implementing the code,
let me excuse myself in advance ;)

Regards,

Hoon Lim

Re: [GSoC 2016] Kudu I do Kudu? lol

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Hoon Lim!

Good luck with your project, let us know how we can assist.

Cheers,

J-D