Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ken Perregaux <KP...@NuGenesis.com> on 2004/02/04 19:55:44 UTC

Having trouble using CGI with Tomcat 4.1...

I have setup Tomcat to use CGI but when I try to run my script or EXE it get
the following error...

HTTP Status 500

Java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: perl <name of program with full path>

Am I missing a configuration step?

Ken

RE: Having trouble using CGI with Tomcat 4.1...

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Ken,

Without knowing the steps you took, I have no idea. It would also help to know
exactly what you are trying to do.

Mark

From: Ken Perregaux [mailto:KPerregaux@NuGenesis.com]