Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by fi...@locus.apache.org on 2000/12/05 04:01:30 UTC

cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_core.c http_protocol.c http_request.c

fielding    00/12/04 19:01:30

  Removed:     modules/http http_core.c http_protocol.c http_request.c
  Log:
  Move these files back to the server directory until they can be
  created as true modules.

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_core.c http_protocol.c http_request.c

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Thanks.  My wife came home, so I took a few minutes to talk to her.  The
only problem remaining is modules.c.  Basically, we generate this out of
the list of found modules.  We automatically put "core" in there, but we
also found "core", so we have put two "core"_modules into the modules.c
file.  I believe this ends up causing an infinite loop.  This is my excuse
for brushing up my awk skills.

Ryan

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> > >   Removed:     modules/http http_core.c http_protocol.c http_request.c
> > >   Log:
> > >   Move these files back to the server directory until they can be
> > >   created as true modules.
> >
> > ARGH!  Those were already being built properly.  I have a server that is
> > about 5 minutes away from building.  Please move them back, pretty
> > please.  :-)
>
> Damn -- sorry, it looked like you had stopped at that point.
> I have restored them.
>
> ....Roy

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_core.c http_protocol.c http_request.c

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@ebuilt.com>.

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000 rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> On 5 Dec 2000 fielding@locus.apache.org wrote:
>
> > fielding    00/12/04 19:01:30
> >
> >   Removed:     modules/http http_core.c http_protocol.c http_request.c
> >   Log:
> >   Move these files back to the server directory until they can be
> >   created as true modules.
>
> ARGH!  Those were already being built properly.  I have a server that is
> about 5 minutes away from building.  Please move them back, pretty
> please.  :-)

That should read working, not building.  It has been building for about an
hour and a half now.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131