Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Laszlo Gaal <la...@cloudera.com> on 2017/03/10 15:50:58 UTC

Could someone please add me to the native-toolchain project?

I'm trying to proceed with IMPALA-4846 (upgrade Snappy to 1.1.4) but I've
just discovered that I can't set Verified +1.

user details:

Username
gaallas
Full Name Laszlo Gaal
Email Address laszlo.gaal@cloudera.com

Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: Could someone please add me to the native-toolchain project?

Posted by Laszlo Gaal <la...@cloudera.com>.
Thank you Alex. However, this still doesn't let me submit the change as the
Submit button is missing for me. Could you be kind enough to do that for me
too?

Thanks a lot!

Posted by Alex Behm <al...@cloudera.com>.