Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Sandor Kopacsi <sa...@univie.ac.at> on 2016/04/29 13:57:18 UTC

Fuseki without update

Dear Colleagues,

I am starting Jena Fuseki with the command:

./fuseki-server --config jena-text-config.ttl

where the configuration file contains these main parameters:

<#service_text_tdb> rdf:type fuseki:Service ;
     rdfs:label                      "TDB/text service" ;
     fuseki:name                     "ds" ;
     fuseki:serviceQuery             "query" ;
     fuseki:serviceQuery             "sparql" ;
     fuseki:serviceUpdate            "update" ;
     fuseki:serviceUpload            "upload" ;
     fuseki:serviceReadGraphStore    "get" ;
     fuseki:serviceReadWriteGraphStore    "data" ;
     fuseki:dataset                  <#text_dataset> ;
     .

<#text_dataset> rdf:type     text:TextDataset ;
     text:dataset   <#dataset> ;
     ##text:index   <#indexSolr> ;
     text:index     <#indexLucene> ;
     .

<#dataset> rdf:type      tdb:DatasetTDB ;
     tdb:location "/var/www/skosmos/jena-fuseki1-1.3.0/tdb" ;
     tdb:unionDefaultGraph true ;
     # Query timeout on this dataset (10 minutes = 600000 milliseconds)
     ja:context [ ja:cxtName "arq:queryTimeout" ;  ja:cxtValue "600000" ] ;
     .

<#indexSolr> a text:TextIndexSolr ;
     #text:server <http://localhost:8983/solr/COLLECTION> ;
     text:server <embedded:SolrARQ> ;
     text:entityMap <#entMap> ;
     .

<#indexLucene> a text:TextIndexLucene ;
     text:directory <file:/var/www/skosmos/jena-fuseki1-1.3.0/lucene> ;
     ##text:directory "mem" ;
     text:entityMap <#entMap> ;
     .

I am interested in if I can start Fuseki in TDB without allowing making
any changes (e.g. uploading unwanted files) or updates in TDB from the
frontend of Fuseki.

Something like this:

fuseki:serviceUpdate "none" ;

Thanks in advance,
Sandor

--
Dr. Sandor Kopacsi
IT Software Designer

Vienna University Computer Center
Universitätsstraße 7 (NIG)
A-1010 Vienna

Re: Fuseki without update

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 02/05/16 11:26, Sandor Kopacsi wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestion, but I don't have shiro.ini configuration
> file. Where can I find it?

In Fuseki2, the shiro.ini file is places in the $FUSEKI_BASE area
(default, $FUSEKI_HOME/run).

A basic shiro.ini file is put in place when the server first initializes
a blank area.

	Andy

Re: Fuseki without update

Posted by Sandor Kopacsi <sa...@univie.ac.at>.