Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/03 16:03:44 UTC

Re: [redback-dev] folding Redback into Archiva or Continuum?

Yes, it makes sense to host it under Archiva or Continuum but we need to
keep attention on circular dependencies.

Actually, Continuum uses some Archiva artifacts so if Redback is hosted by
Continuum and used by Archiva, we'll have this graph:

Archiva --> Continuum (Redback) --> Archiva

So, I think it must be an independant project (even under Archiva or
Continuum) with its own release process.

My 2 cents,
Emmanuel