Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/19 20:45:37 UTC

Cocoon, Spring and AndroMDA

Hi,

I'm currently discovering the incredible power of AndroMDA to generate
my Java/Spring/Hibernate code from a class diagram. But AndroMDA makes
a few basic assumptions about typical database configuration, like for
example using a datasource configured inside the container.
But what I want to do is to use a HSQLDB inside my web application (no
server instance to install before deploying the application) so I'm
not sure this default configuration is really appropriate.
Has anyone already used AndroMDA to generate Spring/hibernate code for
integration in Cocoon ? Could you tell me more about your experience,
things to take care of, configuration issues to consider ?

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards.
--
Sebastien ARBOGAST