Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2014/01/14 20:17:59 UTC

Fwd: Call For Papers: ApacheCon North America 2014

Guys - a question

Will we be doing our own CFP or will it be combined ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>>
Date: 14 January 2014 13:24:44 EST
To: <co...@apache.org>>
Subject: Call For Papers: ApacheCon North America 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen, start writing your proposals. The Call For Papers for ApacheCon North America 2014 is now open, and is open until February 1st, 2014. Note that we are on a very short timeline this year, so don't assume that we'll extend the CFP, just because we've done so every time before.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com<ma...@rcbowen.com>

Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> offers the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.

**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
08/09 January 2014, London<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
13-17 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
20-24 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: Call For Papers: ApacheCon North America 2014

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
There will be a separate CFP for CloudStack's conference, but it will
use similar tooling.

That CFP is here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-north-america/program/cfp

That said, submit early and often to both.

--David