Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by xing007008 <xi...@163.com> on 2008/09/21 02:09:50 UTC

Re: Repository startup error

I Got the same error, and I used the version  lucene-core-2.2.0.jar and
jackrabbit-core-1.4.jar.
How should I do to fix the error.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 11:35 AM, xing007008 <xi...@163.com> wrote:
> But I just have lucene-core-2.2.0.jar and lucene-1.4.3.jar
> Where can I find lucene-2.2.0.jar

Use the lucene-core-2.2.0.jar file. The jar file naming was changed in
Lucene 2.x.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Repository startup error

Posted by xing007008 <xi...@163.com>.
Thank you.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 2:28 AM, xing007008 <xi...@163.com> wrote:
> Please look at the Image, all of the jars had been required in my classpath.
> But still can't fix the error.

You need Lucene 2.2.0, not 1.4.3.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Repository startup error

Posted by xing007008 <xi...@163.com>.
Please look at the Image, all of the jars had been required in my classpath.
But still can't fix the error.
Can you give me all of the jars in your projcet?

Posted by Michael Harris <mi...@gmail.com>.

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 8:09 PM, xing007008 <xi...@163.com> wrote:

> I Got the same error, and I used the version  lucene-core-2.2.0.jar and
> jackrabbit-core-1.4.jar.
> How should I do to fix the error.
>

> AdamR wrote:
> >
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Quick question from a Jackrabbit novice. I'm attempting to run Jackrabbit
> > from Spring using spring-modules-jcr, and I've yet to get the repository
> > to start properly.
> >
> > Any thoughts on my latest NoSuchMethodError?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Adam
> >
> > ERROR ContextLoader - Context initialization failed
> > org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> > bean with name 'repository' defined in class path resource
> > [applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
> > exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> >
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.getEffectiveNodeType(Lorg/apache/jackrabbit/spi/Name;)Lorg/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/EffectiveNodeType;
> > Caused by:
> > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> >
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.getEffectiveNodeType(Lorg/apache/jackrabbit/spi/Name;)Lorg/
> > apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/EffectiveNodeType;
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.init(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:416)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.init(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:556)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager.init(DerbyPersistenceManager.java:257)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createPersistenceManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1175)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:354)
> >         at
> > org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:282)
> >         at
> > org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:573)

Michael Harris