Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Matteo Caprari <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/04 22:05:57 UTC

Couchdb _stats viewer

Hi all.

To understand what _stats has to offer I made a simple viewer for some
stats using couchdb and chronoscope
(there is of course a process that calls _stats each minute and dumps
the result in a database)

Start from this link then follow the links at the top for more stats,
source and documentation:
http://caprazzi.net:5984/stats/_design/app/_list/table_multi/http_status_codes_hits?group_level=4

I think this could be useful if we get to add more stats, so
contributions and comments are welcome.

(my hosting is not exactly snappy, if things go slow, don't blame the couch)

Chronoscope is uber cool but when it comes to stats, I think hard
images plotted with gnuplot are the best.
SVG could be a middle ground.

cheers

--
:Matteo Caprari