Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Jimmy Conway <ji...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/04 07:53:13 UTC

projectScmRoot - where shall I define this?

Hi,

I keep getting this error message in continuum.log and none of the projects
are built now (but everything worked fine 5 days ago):

2008-11-04 01:48:15,327 [Thread-24] ERROR
taskQueueExecutor#prepare-build-project  - Error executing task
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Missing key 'projectScmRoot'.
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.getResult(FutureTa
sk.java:301)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.jav
a:120)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRu
nnable.waitForTask(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:159)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRu
nnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:127)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Missing key 'projectScmRoot'.
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.AbstractContinuumAction.getObject(Abs
tractContinuumAction.java:266)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.AbstractContinuumAction.getProjectScm
Root(AbstractContinuumAction.java:216)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.endPre
pareBuild(PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.java:250)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.execut
eTask(PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.java:131)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRu
nnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.cal
l(Executors.java:442)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav
a:178)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:575)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:675)

I already reported this here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1957, but no reply yet.

Maybe anyone can let me know where shall this KEY be defined?

(I'm using 1.3-SNAPSHOT, built from /trunk)

Thanks.

Jim

database 3580 (20081103) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: projectScmRoot - where shall I define this?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Jimmy Conway <ji...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How can I get sources from that branch? I compile Continuum daily.

There's not much going on on the branch... if you're happy living on
the bleeding edge you're welcome to use the trunk, but let's move
discussion of the unreleased bits over to the dev list. :)  It would
be good to follow the commits list as well so you're not surprised by
changes.

--
Wendy

Re: projectScmRoot - where shall I define this?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/branches/continuum-1.2.x

Emmanuel

Posted by Jimmy Conway <ji...@gmail.com>.