Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2006/04/27 18:29:43 UTC

JBI BOF at JavaOne

Hi ServiceMixers!

In case you didn't already know, there is going to be a BOF session at
this year's JavaOne entitled "What's Next For JBI?":

https://www28.cplan.com/javaone06_cv_124_1/session_details.jsp?isid=2780
89&ilocation_id=124-1&ilanguage=english

The JBI spec leads as well as myself and Dave Chappell (both EG members)
will be facilitating discussion and taking notes, but it's all about
open discussion.  We'd really love if as many of the ServiceMix dev
community could be there as possible - you guys are definitely on the
cutting edge of actual JBI adoption/usage, and it would be great if you
could join the conversation and share your opinions.  Please consider
attending what should be a fun event.

Thanks,
--Glen

Re: JBI BOF at JavaOne