Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Finlay.Li" <Fi...@arcotect.com> on 2003/05/29 13:42:36 UTC

web.xml Parse Error

Hello,

I got a web.xml parse error aftering adding this to web.xml:
  <filter>
    <filter-name>Set Character Encoding</filter-name>
    <filter-class>caps.SetCharacterEncodingFilter</filter-class>
    <init-param><param-name>encoding</param-name><param-value>Big5</param-value></init-param>
  </filter>

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>Set Character Encoding</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

Tried to changed to this (found in TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml) but still not work out:
<!DOCTYPE web-app

Is it a bug? Attached pls find all the xml of my application.

Thanks,
Finlay Li