Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by "Martinez, Emerio" <em...@Fullerton.edu> on 2019/10/01 18:40:39 UTC

IE 11 Browser Not Displaying New Reservation Entry Fields

Hello VCL User Community,

I have some users who like to use Internet Explorer 11 to access our VCL system (version 2.5). But when they try to initiate a new reservation request by clicking the Reservations Menu Item,
the new reservation entry fields are displayed for a quick second on the form itself (not a pop-up dialogue) then they go away. There is the New Reservation Button but when clicked does not display anything. This is only an issue with IE 11 browser not Edge nor Mozilla browsers. In my IE 11 testing, I did disable all security settings by enabling (allowing) everything and it made no difference. I suspect some kind of java script code issue. Please advise.

Thanks,
Emerio

Re: IE 11 Browser Not Displaying New Reservation Entry Fields

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.
Hi Emerio,

Great!  I'm glad you figured it out.  Thanks for following up so we will know
what to tell anyone who has the same problem in the future.

Josh

--
Josh Thompson

Josh_Thompson@ncsu.edu
919-515-5323

my GPG/PGP key can be found at www.keyserver.net

RE: IE 11 Browser Not Displaying New Reservation Entry Fields

Posted by "Martinez, Emerio" <em...@Fullerton.edu>.
Hello Josh,

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.