Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Ilia Lobsanov <il...@lobsanov.com> on 2002/10/16 05:47:29 UTC

Embperl::Form::Validate bug

there seems to be a bug in the way Embperl::Form::Validate generates the
client-side javascript code for the radio inputs. The JS code is using
"value" property, which is not accurate for a Radio object.

ilia.

Re: Embperl::Form::Validate bug

Posted by Ilia Lobsanov <il...@lobsanov.com>.
Gerald,

the JS code for Radio would go something like this:

for ( var i = 0; i < radio_element.length; i ++ ) {
  if ( radio_element[i].checked ) return true;
}

the JS code for Select would go something like this:

if ( select_element.selectedIndex != 0 ) return true;

ilia.

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.