Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Mary Hinton <m....@nc.rr.com> on 2013/01/01 18:21:58 UTC

RE: Language example apps...

> In terms of depth, I'm concerned that deep examples will be
> difficult/impossible to maintain well in 5 different languages (6 if
> we do something with C++).

Above you mentioned the possibility of C++ examples. Is anyone currently
working on creating C++ examples?

Thanks,
Mary

Posted by William Henry <wh...@redhat.com>.
No problem Hinton. ;-)

-William

Re: Language example apps...

Posted by William Henry <wh...@redhat.com>.
? I don't think anyone is suggesting it wouldn't be appropriate.

Were my semantics such that I added some confusion?

William

Re: Language example apps...

Posted by Joseph Ottinger <jo...@enigmastation.com>.

Re: Language example apps...