Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/08/07 05:18:05 UTC

[lang] 2.0 left to do

Back from conference :)

Reviewing emails, I think this is the list of things left to handle?

1) Gary's query on private CharSet.DASH/NEGATE.
2) #22172 needs resolving. Timezone bug.
3) Pete Gieser's javadoc patches.
4) Update RELEASE-NOTES
5) Release RC2
6) Check RC2 feels good.
6) Release 2.0
7) Update website/xdocs
8) Create JDiff for website

Anything I've missed?

2 is the only major one to handle. 1 does not influence the public API,
and 3 depends on whether Pete can get his patch in etc. Is 2 closed?

Hen

RE: [lang] 2.0 left to do

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@mungoknotwise.com>.
Henri,

I forgot to mention, that I'm working on a few other NestableDelegate test
cases. I realize that writing test cases can go on forever, so I can hold
off putting them in if we're real close to cutting a release. I like getting
in as many tests as possible, but I also don't want to hold things up
(considering my recent history, my tests are as liable to break something as
not - I try to avoid that of course, but I've only got access to one JVM).

Steven Caswell
steve@mungoknotwise.com
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving

RE: [lang] 2.0 left to do

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@mungoknotwise.com>.
Henri,

Re: [lang] 2.0 left to do

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Re: [lang] 2.0 left to do

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Re: [lang] 2.0 left to do

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@mungoknotwise.com>.

Re: [lang] 2.0 left to do

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@mungoknotwise.com>.

Re: [lang] 2.0 left to do

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@mungoknotwise.com>.

Re: [lang] 2.0 left to do

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@mungoknotwise.com>.

Re: [lang] 2.0 left to do

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Henri Yandell wrote:

> Back from conference :)
>
> Reviewing emails, I think this is the list of things left to handle?
>
> 1) Gary's query on private CharSet.DASH/NEGATE.

REMOVED.

> 2) #22172 needs resolving. Timezone bug.

Steven. You reported this. Are we complete?

Hen

Re: [lang] 2.0 left to do

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.