Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Keith Miklas <ke...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/08 16:44:33 UTC

NiFi Slack, IRC?

Hello,

Where is the current active discussion for NiFi?

1. The IRC channel is empty
2. When I attempt to login to the NiFi Slack workspace, I'm getting a
message saying that I don't have an account on the workspace.
- The new user invite link doesn't work. I can't get in with my gmail
account.

Thanks,
Keith

Re: NiFi Slack, IRC?