Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien SACARD <se...@kelkoo.com> on 2002/07/15 10:58:35 UTC

same cocoon distribution do not work as servlet and command line

Hi,

I'm trying to run cocoon on command line and as a servlet under tomcat.
 From the different mailing lists I've been reading, it seems that the
binary distribution of cocoon (2-0.2) can't work as a command-line
application, whereas the source distribution can. My experience seems to
confirm this, but maybe I'm wrong.

Can someone tell whether it's an known problem or not ? It would save
time of many users if it was the case.