Posted to pubscribe-user@ws.apache.org by Ciprian Ciubotariu <ci...@softnrg.dnttm.ro> on 2005/11/16 13:21:28 UTC

WsnWsdl2Java task problem

Hello.

I'm trying to figure out how to make the task place imported documents
in the generated folder structure.

E.g. for the following structure
    web/
          spec/... <-- WSDLs/XSDs distributed with pubscribe
          wsdl/
             wsdl/mySchema.xsd
             wsdl/wsdl1.wsdl <-- imports mySchema.xsd in the types
section of the wsdl: <import targetNamespace=""
schemaLocation="mySchema.xsd"/>
             wsdl/wsdl2.wsdl <-- imports mySchema.xsd in the types

is distributed only as

service1/
    src/
        wsdl/
          wsdl1.wsdl <-- invalid, since it can't resolve any imports
from spec, as well as my own schema
service2/
    src/
        wsdl/
          wsdl2.wsdl <-- invalid, since it can't resolve any imports
from spec, as well as my own schema

Of course, an idea would be an additional ant operation, but since out
dirs (service1 and service2) are somehow deduced from the WSDL by the
WsnWsdl2Java task that creates a poor maintenance process.

Is there a solution to this?

Yours,
Ciprian Ciubotariu

Re: WsnWsdl2Java task problem

Posted by Ciprian Ciubotariu <ci...@softnrg.dnttm.ro>.
Thank you. I will put an enhancement request on JIRA later, when time
becomes available. :)

Posted by Ian Springer <ip...@apache.org>.
Hi Cipi,