Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Roman Leventov <le...@apache.org> on 2019/03/08 20:21:02 UTC

TeamCity CI - new IntelliJ version

I've updated inspections build step in TeamCity CI to use IntelliJ 2018.3.1
instead of 2017.2.4. The builds are expected to start to fail because
IntelliJ has likely refined some existing inspections so that they make
more findings.

Re: TeamCity CI - new IntelliJ version

Posted by Roman Leventov <le...@gmail.com>.
I've rolled back to 2017.2.4. Failing builds (e. g.
https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewLog.html?buildId=2045510&tab=Inspection&buildTypeId=OpenSourceProjects_Druid_InspectionsPullRequests)
provide enough information to try to fix the problems and then to try to
upgrade to 2018.3.1 again.

Independent of that, the master build is still failing:
https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewType.html?buildTypeId=OpenSourceProjects_Druid_Inspections&tab=buildTypeHistoryList.
One may not pay attention to that as long as PR builds are not failing, but
the "TeamCity inspection" badge in Druid's README says "invalid response
data".

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.