Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/04 06:38:46 UTC

[Announcement] ibatis addons project site

I have created a new hosting site for any addons that are not part of the
core.  This site will be used for components like IDE Support, Cache
Support, DataSource Support, Plugins, Utilities  etc...

This allows us to avoid the need to get everyone signing CLAs and would
gives us more freedom over each addon.  At the same time, it would keep the
ibatis codebase free of 3rd party dependencies.

I know there are a few projects already hosted outside of the core apache
project and if they feel the need/desire to merge with this one all the
better!

For now here is the URL.  http://code.google.com/p/ibatis-addons/

Enjoy and let me know if you want to help with any of the development and I
will add you to the project.  As for the first addon I plan to get the first
version of the NetBeans Plugin committed to svn sometime this week.

ibatis Team

Re: [Announcement] ibatis addons project site

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nathan,
first of all, happy new year!!! That's very interesting and I'd like
to contribute!!!
A friend of mine and I have been developing a google-guice/ibatis3
bridge (including dao) with 3rd part datasources (c3p0 and Commons
DBCP) and caches (OSCache, Ehcache, Memcached and JBoss-Cache)
integration , hosted on google-code:

http://code.google.com/p/ibaguice/ (here you can find the snapshot
site: http://ibaguice.googlecode.com/svn/site/1.0-SNAPSHOT/index.html)

We are much more that pleased to merge our efforts to yours, so please
take us in consideration :)
Best regards
Simone Tripodi
Marco Speranza