Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2007/12/11 23:07:05 UTC

[SMX 4.0] Heads up: Service Wrapper stuff has moved into a bundle.

Hi everyone.

The Service Wrapper stuff is really handy but it adds quite a few megs
to the distribution.  I have now moved all those needed bit into a
bundle that adds the following gshell command:

'wrapper install'

If you run that it will install and configure the right wrapper
binaries for your servicemix instance.  Hopefully we can make this
bundle/command easy to download on demand.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: [SMX 4.0] Heads up: Service Wrapper stuff has moved into a bundle.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Wow.. awesome.  It's a great start!

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--