Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Zhang Lei <co...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/26 16:28:28 UTC

[DISCUSSION][PACK] Run Alpha without spring.profiles.active=prd

Hi, Team

Currently, this parameter is only used to switch databases between
PostgreSQL and MySQL, I suggest using spring.datasource.platform = (mysql/
postgresql) instead, so it looks more clear. I created a JIRA [1] for it.

Any suggestions?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-1689

Best regards,
Lei Zhang

Re: [DISCUSSION][PACK] Run Alpha without spring.profiles.active=prd

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It could be a good first issue for the new contributor.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.