Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by _dani <da...@dplanet.ch> on 2006/05/24 13:22:54 UTC

Re: Websphere 6 tld not found [solved]

so I changed to myfaces-core-1.1.3 and tomahawk-1.1.2 and finally my
application is running fine under websphere 6.

nice
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Websphere 6 tld not found [solved]

Posted by Tanikonda <ST...@Satyam.odc.ml.com>.
Thank you vey much
We are very glad to see your quick reply. We will try to resolve the problem
according to gudelines you have given. It any problems we will contact with
you.

Thanks in advance
Srinivas

Posted by Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com>.
We had a similiar problem with a JSF Webapp. The webapp is not
myfaces-enabled but the reason of your problem could be same as ours. The
main reason of our problem is the classloader selections of WebSphere. We
are using application classloader-policy for ear and module
classloader-policy for war with parent last classloading mode. The J2EE spec
says, locate the tld files under WEB-INF/tlds folder or the related jars
under WEB-INF/lib folder. I think tomahawk.jar is not loaded with the
classloader of your war. If you are using a shared library (contains
tomahawk.jar), that could also be the other reason.

Hope this helps.

Mert