Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Srivathsan Srinivas <sr...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 22:06:07 UTC

Broken Dag troubleshooting

Hi,
   I am trying to do a simple upload of a file to an existing S3 bucket.
The UI shows there is a broken dag and I am unable to understand the
message.

The dag code is attached. Not sure if it some kind of syntax error
(specific to Airflow...). Appreciate your help.

Srini. <http://csc.lsu.edu/%7Essrini1/>

Re: Broken Dag troubleshooting

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.
The error is this line:

dag = DAG(
'Uploading one file to S3',

It is saying your dag_id is has invalid characters (the spaces aren't allowed)
-ash