Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2012/08/18 22:59:24 UTC

Re: Progress of GSoC 2012 project - Cannot validate against multiple XML schemas within the same namespace

(Forwarding to the mailing list.)

Shakya, thanks for the update.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Shakya Wijerama <sh...@gmail.com> wrote on 18/08/2012 02:34:41
PM:

<mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
> > wrote:
> Hi Shakya,
>
> Great work!
>
> I know you're almost ready to tie this together with an entity
> resolver. Let us know if you have any questions on how to design and
> implement that.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Michael Glavassevich
> XML Technologies and WAS Development
> IBM Toronto Lab
> E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
> E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

> Shakya Wijerama <sh...@gmail.com> wrote on 24/07/2012 11:42:34
AM:

<shakya.wijerama@gmail.com

<mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
> > > wrote:
> > Hi Shakya,
> >
> > Thanks for the update. Looking forward to hearing more about how
> > things are progressing.
> >
> > Michael Glavassevich
> > XML Technologies and WAS Development
> > IBM Toronto Lab
> > E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
> > E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org
> >
> > Shakya Wijerama <sh...@gmail.com> wrote on 21/06/2012
12:22:23 AM:

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Shakya,

Thank you for your contributions and all the effort you've put in
throughout the summer.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab