Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Garey Mills <gm...@library.berkeley.edu> on 2008/01/16 18:21:52 UTC

WebDAV clients easily configured for custom properties?

Hi -

    I am looking into using Jackrabbit as part of a CMS for our local
web. We have a number of contributors to the web who use
Dreamweaver and WebDAV, and a number who use secure FTP to upload pages.
We serve our pages with Apache httpd, and want to continue to do that. I
would like for our contributors to use WebDAV to get stuff into the the
repository where it would be versioned and accessed-controlled, but I
would also like for them to be able to mark files to be published/not
published.

    So it looks like I need a simple graphical user interface to allow
contributors to change the custom properties.  Does something like that
exist, or would I have to write it myself?

Garey Mills