Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Kevin Morin <mo...@codelutin.com> on 2015/03/02 16:23:22 UTC

PDF without stamps

Hi all,

I found a pdf file which have some kind of stamps, but these stamps are
not displayed... When I open the file with evince, I have the following
warnings: "Unimplemented annotation: POPPLER_ANNOT_FREE_TEXT",
"Unimplemented annotation: POPPLER_ANNOT_STAMP", "Unimplemented
annotation: POPPLER_ANNOT_INK" but it is displayed correctly. I have no
particular logs with pdfbox.

I cannot send the file publically, who can I send it to? Or is there
something I am missing?

BR

Kevin

Re: PDF without stamps

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.
The fact they are custom annotations does not mean they are invalid, just
non-standard.

Re: PDF without stamps

Posted by Kevin Morin <mo...@codelutin.com>.

Re: PDF without stamps