Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2015/11/25 17:14:47 UTC

FW: ACTION-98: Look at a list/matrix of the common formats (geojson, gml, rdf, json-ld) and what you can or can't achieve with it

Passing along to the Apache SIS community since I think this
will be useful as well.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chris...Is this list essentially from the GDAL/OGR list here?

http://www.gdal.org/ogr_formats.html