Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Mike Blake-Knox <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/24 17:18:27 UTC

Servlet-api.jar

When I try to build Chainsaw, it complains about missing
javax.servlet.* classes and asks me "to make sure to that the
"servlet-api.jar" poperty in build.properties file is set correctly."

Is this a new dependency? What is the recommended way to provide this?

Thanks
--
Mike Blake-Knox

Re: Servlet-api.jar

Posted by robert frapples <oy...@gmail.com>.
Get the j2ee from sun's site.
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/download.html#sdk
Get the "Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 8.1
2005Q1 Release Candidate" bundle. Install it. Find the j2ee.jar, and
add that to your CLASSPATH.