Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jerm <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2000/03/01 15:15:12 UTC

Mail-XSP

On 29/2/00 at 7:25 pm, jsrbirch@home.com (James & Sue Ann Birchfield) wrote:

>Check out http://24.3.47.214:8080/cocoon/mail-xsp/index.html
>
>You will find a working example there.

Sorry to be tedious ...
I am struggling to understand how this example works.

How is the file "mailchecker.xml", that accepts the Form, connected to the file
"mail.xsl.xsp" to be compiled into a Producer?

It only seems to reference the file "mail.xsl" which outputs HTML from the
"mailbox" element passed to it.

Is it via a naming convention?

How can I get these packages?
javax.mail.*;
javax.mail.internet.*;
javax.activation.*;

Thanks for any help.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
    <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>        <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

RE: Mail-XSP

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On 1/3/00 at 11:17 am, kakhter@sputnik7.com (K. Rumman Akhter) wrote:

>for javax.activation, you need the Java Activation Framework from sun. for
>the other two, you need JavaMail from sun.

Thanks

On 1/3/00 at 7:57 am, jsrbirch@home.com (James & Sue Ann Birchfield) wrote:

>I added this to my cocoon.properties:
>processor.xsp.library.mail.java = file:/usr/local/apache/xsp/mail.xsl

Doh!

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <ma...@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>          <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

RE: Mail-XSP