Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Stevens, Eric J." <ST...@uwec.edu> on 2002/06/06 01:02:20 UTC

Multiple Certificates

Hello,
	When I first setup Tomcat, I added a Microsoft certificate to
the keystore by using the keytool utility. Everything worked fine until
we decided it would be a pain to install the Microsoft root certificate
on everyone's client. So, we purchased a second certificate from Thawte
and I added it to the keystore file. I remove the the original MS
certificate using the keytool utility so only the Thawte certificate
existed in the keystore file. After restarting the Tomcat service, no
web clients were able to connect. What else do I need to do in order for
Tomcat to recognize the new certificate?

Thanks in advance,
Eric