Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Carl-Eric Menzel <cm...@users.bitforce.com> on 2007/10/22 00:31:04 UTC

BookmarkablePageLink in 1.2.6 - how to remove pagemap parameter from URL?

Hi,

in my application I mount a page like this:
mountBookmarkablePage("/view", ViewGallery.class);

Then, on a page I try to make a bookmarkable page link like this:
    final PageParameters pageParameters = new PageParameters(new HashMap() {
      {
        put("gallery", galleryId);
      }
    });
    final BookmarkablePageLink viewLink = new
BookmarkablePageLink("viewLink", ViewGallery.class,
        pageParameters);
    add(viewLink);

The URL it generates looks like this:

/mywebapp/app/view/gallery/1/wicket:pageMapName/wicket-0

instead of

/mywebapp/app/view/gallery/1

which is what I would expect. How can I get rid of this pageMapName
parameter? I have the feeling I'm missing something obvious, but I'm not
seeing it.

I'm currently still using 1.2.6 and don't have the time budget to
upgrade to 1.3, unfortunately.

Thanks for your help!
Carl-Eric