Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Murthy Mantha <Mu...@wnco.com> on 2009/08/17 21:41:18 UTC

mvn stage:copy error

When running the following mvn stage command, I get an error:

C:\maven\APACHE~1.0\project1>mvn stage:copy -Dversion=1.2.0
-Dsource=http://loca
lhost:8081/nexus/content/repositories/devrelease
-Dtarget=http://localhost:8081/
nexus/content/repositories/releases

Error:

[INFO] Error copying repository from
<http://localhost:8081/nexus/content>
http://localhost:8081/nexus/content
<http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/repositories/devrelease>
/repositories/devrelease
to <http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/repositories/rel>
<http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/repositories/releases>
http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/repositories/rel
<http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/repositories/releases> eases

Embedded error: Wagon class 'org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.Light
tpWagon' in use for target repository is not a CommandExecutor

Am I using the plug-in correctly?

Thanks a bunch.

Murthy Mantha

                            ******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.

Re: mvn stage:copy error

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
The stage wagon only works iirc with http down and scp up.