Posted to modperl-cvs@perl.apache.org by Joachim Zobel <nc...@netcologne.de> on 2001/02/10 18:54:02 UTC

Site running on mod_perl

Hi.

We are running the <a href="http:/www.music-head.de">Music Head Record
Store</a> (vinyl for DJs) on mod_perl/MySQL. Because our pages are rather
large we give them a Last-Modified to take advantage of browser caching.
This is determined by the last catalog database update. We display the cart
information using small script generated images. This image script is
called 10 times for every catalog page, which would not be possible without
mod_perl.

Details about the making can be found on http:/www.catstep.de/zobel/.

Don't know if this site is important enough to be listed, but it is
beautiful (if you are using one of the major browsers).

Sincerely,
Joachim

--
"... ein Geschlecht erfinderischer Zwerge, die fuer alles gemietet werden
koennen."                            - Bertolt Brecht - Leben des Galilei