Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sandeep <sa...@bma.gov.bh> on 2004/04/12 06:44:55 UTC

newbie Struts development

Iam planning to start development using struts , Can any one of you send me
some good links  or documents  for getting better idea where to start.

thanks in advance

best regards

DISCLAIMER:
"This communication is intended solely for the named recipient and others
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately, and note that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action
you may take in reliance on this communication is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. Unless indicated otherwise, this communication is not
intended nor should it be taken to create any legal relations, contractual
or otherwise. Bahrain Monetary Agency(BMA) is neither liable for the proper
and complete transmission of the communication, nor for any delay in its
receipt. Whilst BMA undertakes all reasonable efforts to screen outgoing
e-mails for viruses, it cannot be held liable for any viruses transmitted by
this  e-mail."

Re: newbie Struts development

Posted by "Jackielyn G. dela Cruz" <ja...@atl-systems.co.jp>.
hello,
please try the following link:

1. http://www.coreservlets.com/Apache-Struts-Tutorial/
2. http://javaboutique.internet.com/tutorials/Struts/
3. http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/index.html

I it used when I started.  Have a happy day!
jackie